“Waste not, want not” with Trade SecretTM Powdered Wood and Grain Filler. It does not shrink, sink, or crack, and has excellent adhesion. This product can be mixed with any water-based pigment, tint, stain, or dye for no hassle, exact colour matches every time.
This innovative, easy-to-use, water-based wood and grain filler is designed for professional woodworkers but also perfect for artists, furniture makers, and DIYers. Sand, stain, tint, prime, fill and seal every knot on your to-do list. Trade SecretTM Powdered Wood and Grain Filler is easy to sand you’ll be amazed by how much time and product you save.
Trade SecretTM Powdered Wood and Grain Filler has an unlimited shelf life and helps you to save money by allowing you to use only what you need. Our innovative powder formula is unique and extremely user-friendly. Mix up the required amount of Trade SecretTM Powdered Wood and Grain Filler with water whenever you need it! This environmentally friendly system allows you to refill your container and eliminate unnecessary packaging and waste yet still giving you premium performance.
- Custom mix to your exact needs
- Mix the powder as thick or as thin as you need
- The filler won’t shrink or crack, it dries fast and sands easily
- Available in six colours
- Using a contrasting filler colour can often enhance the grain as well
- Everything you need for a factory look
- Non-toxic, solvent-free, and nonflammable
- Zero VOC, zero waste and non-toxic
- Freeze-proof in its powdered form
- Multiple applications: Patching, grain-filling, and even inlay
- Use to fill and level the pores of open-grain woods before finishing
- Smoothly fills cracks, nail holes, gouges and broken edges
- Does not shrink, sink, crack, or fall out
- Unlimited shelf-life. When stored dry, the filler will last indefinitely
- Environmentally friendly
|Wood & Grain Filler – Maple/Beech/Pine
|Wood & Grain Filler – Natural/Tint Base
|Wood & Grain Filler – Red Oak
|Wood & Grain Filler – Ebony
|Wood & Grain Filler – Walnut
|Wood & Grain Filler – Light Oak